Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. They are used for several different purposes including authenticating, session tracking, and maintaining specific information about users, such as their site preferences..
For more information about cookies visit allaboutcookies
Cookies Used On Our Site
viewed_cookie_policy – Strictly necessary cookie, duration 1 year.
Functional / First-Party Cookies
Our cookies, also known as functional / first-party cookies, help to:
- Make our website function correctly
- Remember your search settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Remember your ‘Accept’ cookie setting
Our functional / first-party cookies are not used to:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Collect data for sales purposes or mailing lists
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Turn Functional / First-Party Cookies Off
Not using our site is the only way to prevent the use of our functional / first-party cookies.
Turn Non-Functional / Third-Party Cookies Off
You can also control non-functional / third-party cookies by installing a browser add-on or extension, or by installing anti-spyware software. Disabling non-functional / third-party cookies may limit the user experience of a website.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to external websites. Privacy policies on these sites vary and, as such, we are not responsible for their cookies or privacy policies.